shabby blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A few of my favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite things that I have found to make life so much easier since the little man came into our world..............
 The ultimate crib sheet! 
I have two of them and they are INCREDIBLE. Changing regular crib sheets is such a pain in the rump with those bumpers and these just make life so much easier, snap them on and off, and they are waterproof!
My bob stroller, it's been everywhere with us!



Muslin burpy bibs! Lots of coverage for those messy eaters and so cute!
Brooks has loved his swing, it's a beautiful thing!


And he still loves his zoo play-mat, we always take it when we go out of town. Definitely gotten our money's worth out of this one.
  And my baby bible, Baby Wise has been a fantastic resource for me, and I swear it works getting your baby sleeping (at least for this little man)


And we love our video monitor given to us by my classroom parents last year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment