shabby blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Football Season

Football season has finally arrived and the Dosters are very excited! How many babies around the southeast do you think are wearing their college team gear right now? A LOT, and we are joining the statistic! 
I really do LOVE this time of year! I'm so glad Trip has a boy to share his passion with! Brooks has been in his jersey and silver britches ALL weekend! Thank you Uncle Andrew and Aunt Sarah for the awesome apparel.


tired bulldawg






and Brooks went to his first highschool football game for some contact work last night, here is a tip to all you Younglife leaders, get a baby (or a puppy) and highschool kids will flock to you! 
This look pretty much sums up his over stimulation last night. I'm sure other moms looked at me like I was crazy to have my baby up until 10:00 in a noisy stadium. But he was happy as a clam!




No comments:

Post a Comment