shabby blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's that time of year again!

When Trip and I first started dating,
he brought me into the world of March Madness and i've never looked back!
Luckily for him I happened to win his March madness pool one year which keeps me coming back for more.
We used to spend many hours of the first weekend of the tournament staring at a dozen t.v.'s while reclining in lazy boy chairs with speakers on each side eating chocolate chip cookie sundaes at ESPN zone,
unfortunately it no longer exist.
And I'll have you know,
I do this bracket on my own,
thank you very much!
I believe it's important to appreciate your husbands interests.
so I study up on my picks,
do a little research on ESPN,
look for the most likely round of 32 upsets,
make a lot of "educated" guesses,
and watch teams that I really didn't care about just a week ago
This is one small way for us to connect,
and I really think I enjoy it because it reminds me of our first months dating

my 2012 NCAA tournament bracket
hopefully the Doster's will bring home some cash money this year!,

3 comments:

  1. ahhh. the old espn zone. I believe your husband brought me into this world also....and i actually met my husband while he was filling out a bracket. gotta love march madness.
    the kids just filled out their brackets. :) entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could see the kiddos doing their brackets! Can't wait for Brooks to do his one day! We need to start an annual Doster/Mitchell family march madness night!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your bracket! I have never done one!

    And ps. would you mind re-entering my blog link on your sidebar? I think that when I redid it everything went haywire. Same address as before, just needs to be rentered I think. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete