shabby blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Your Story

We are currently in a small group with our church,
and we are sharing our life stories,
and as I have been listening to everyone's stories,
there is a common thread,
our parents,
parents are a huge part of every life story,
it's inevitable,
wether good or bad,
they influence us.
And I couldn't help but think about what Brooks story will be 30 years from now,
And Trip and I have so much influence on his story,
I know we won't be perfect,
I know we will make mistakes,
but I pray Brooks will see one day that every choice we make as a family, and as parents,
is an act of love for him and for God,
I pray that Brooks story will reflect us as parents that pushed him toward God and not away from God.
I am thankful that I get to have a part in my childrens stories,
but I am more thankful that ultimately God is the author of their stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment