shabby blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Brothers

I was so thrilled when Ford was born,
because I was excited that Brooks would have a brother,
a buddy to play with,
to do boy stuff together,
I wonder how their relationship will grow over the years,
I can't wait to watch it unfold,
I know they will fight and argue like brothers do,
but I pray that they would be great friends as adults,
I pray that they would learn to respect one another and embrace their differences.
I pray that their future spouses may get along one day,
I pray that they might even be best friends,
I pray that they would enjoy each others company,
that they would make each other laugh.
I pray Brooks would set a great example for Ford,
that Ford may look up to his older brother to make good choices.
Perhaps my expectations are too high but I can always pray big right!
I love these little guys so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment