shabby blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer!

Summer is here!
My favorite part of Young Life,
is camp,
nothing like it,
I am thankful for the way God chooses to use camp to draw kids to Jesus,
We are headed to this place this year,



Selfishly I can't wait to see what God has for me at Crooked Creek Ranch,
I don't want to miss it,
While I know that the ultimate goal is for high school kids to experience a week like no other and hear a clear presentation of the gospel,
I know God is waiting there for me too.
I pray for sweet reminders of why we do what we do,
Young Life is hard,
it's a hard job,
it's an amazing job,
I wouldn't have it any other way,
but it comes with it's challenges,
so I am hoping that the beauty of camp brings me back to the simplicity of the mission of Young Life.

Brooks has been very excited about getting to ride on a big airplane!
I will feel very accomplished once we arrive at camp,
packing up for a month is no easy task,
especially when dealing with this..........

decided to unpack his bag that I already packed during his nap time!

More to come of our time in Colorado!


No comments:

Post a Comment