shabby blog

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bailey is Here!

We got ourselves a precious baby girl!
We couldn't be more excited.
Bailey Pope Doster! 7lbs 9oz born at 9:01 Monday morning January 26th!
All day we kept saying, "I can't believe we have a girl!"
Brooks was so excited when he walked into the hospital room, we told him it was a baby girl and he said "it's just what I wanted!"
Brooks took pictures of Bailey for show and tell on Friday at his school.
Baby Bailey, you are so loved, your brothers love to come check on you in your baby swing every time they come in the room.
You are so lucky to have big brothers, I know they are going to love and protect you so well!
We are so thrilled to get a little pink around here.
Your daddy is going to be so smitten!
Bailey, I hope one day you will know what a treasure you are to this family!

We are in for a wild ride with 3 kiddos under 4 but we are so blessed. Tired, but what a full life that I wouldn't trade for anything. At times I wonder how I am going to juggle it all, especially when Trip goes back to work but I know we will get through this season and there is so much to look forward to.
Trip is the best dad and husband, he is so helpful and making this transition so much easier. I can't wait until I am fully recovered from my c-section.
 I Hope Bailey has a husband like him one day and I hope the boys grow up to be husbands like their daddy!
God is good!
A few pics of the first few days with Bailey, we see a lot of Brooks and Ford in her…...



First viewing




Headed home




Here we go……….


No comments:

Post a Comment