shabby blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Heart is Full!

That's the best way to describe how I feel, a full heart. People always say when you have a baby that it just gets better and better, and it couldn't be more true. My heart is so so full!
Brooks + Colorado + Young Life camp + my husband = full heart!
Last night we got to go see a club at Frontier with the Northwest ATL group. I sat next to Trip in the back of the club room on the 3 yr anniversary of our engagement at Frontier and told him how much I love that place. We both do. It was also one of the best club talks I've ever heard. And it was so fun to see familiar faces. Like Trip always says when we're there, it's just good for my soul.

We also got to go on a fun hike with some of the assign team on Saturday.  Loving these people and hearing different life stories!












Just playing in the room with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment