shabby blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trip's little buddy and camp crush

Trip had to fly to hilton head for the weekend for Chris Harrison's wedding. So excited for Chris and Emily! Trip will be back on Sunday just in time for welcome for the next group of families. Brooks and I couldn't make the trip to Hilton Head, just too much traveling for the little man so we are just enjoying another weekend in Colorado!
Trip had a camp crush this past week, and by camp crush I mean a 4 yr old girl who adores Bo Wingo!  My competition goes by the name of Bailey, and I have to admit she is such a cutie! She resides in Austin Texas and asked if Bo and baby Brooks would like to come to her house in Texas.
Not sure if I can compete with such cuteness!



I really think these two are going to be good buddies, can't wait to watch it unfold!




Brooks and sweet Katie B at the square dance

Brooks got to swim in the big pool at Frontier this week!

notice Trip's crush to his left.......



No comments:

Post a Comment