shabby blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trail West Week 3

Can't believe we are almost done with week 3! It's been a fun week with the Allen's! They invited us to go on their jeep ride yesterday and it was so fun! It was nice to get away for a bit and leave the little man for a couple hours.
Trip is doing awesome, he is so great at being "present" and spending time with all these families even when he is not "on duty". 
I have been helping out in the snack bar at night because they are a little short handed and it's been a fun way for me to interact with the families.
Some pics from the week so far.

Kent and Trip at welcome


Cutie, Katelyn Zinn!

Another cutie, Susie Chupp saying hi to Brooks. I love this picture because it reminds me of how much love this little man receives around camp from everybody (especially the Chupp family)

Brooks hanging out welcoming the new families

The Allen's

My attempt at being a cool photographer


Feeding the chipmunks in St. Elmo










1 comment:

  1. I so wish we were there! Give Randy and Suzy a hug for us!

    ReplyDelete