shabby blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

5 months (kinda)

Here are some 5 month pics of the little man, I'm a little late posting these because he will be 6 months in  about a week.
Sounds stupid but it dawned on me when I came home this weekend that he is just going to keep growing and growing...... and growing....... and growing and changing........ and changing.......and changing. He is not going to be a baby forever..... strange.





Also I left the little man this weekend with daddy for the first time to celebrate this sweet girl....
soon to be Mrs. Ragone

And within about an hour of being gone I received this picture via text
father son weekend! 
Could have guessed he would be wearing his jersey, but seriously I told my friends that I have 0 reservations leaving Brooks with Trip for the weekend, he is more than capable. It was a fabulous weekend of girl time and sleeping in, just sitting around and talking...... perfect!!! 
Missed the little man and my hubby but it was a much needed weekend! Love me some girl time!



No comments:

Post a Comment