shabby blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Milestone

The last couple of weeks the little man has started to sit up on his own, still a little wobbly but almost there! I am trying to enjoy every day and not wish any time away. I know one day I will think back on this time with just me and Brooks and long for it, and i'm sure I'll wonder what I ever did with all this time! I substitute taught at school a couple weeks ago for a whole week and got a taste of the working mommy world. It was fun being back at school but I am so thankful I get to stay home with Brooks. I can't imagine missing so many hours of so many days with him! I told my mom it just doesn't feel right. I might miss milestones like this.....



playgroup, getting 8 babies situated for a picture is quite a task



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Brooks!!!! Hope I get to join you in sitting soon,
    your neighborhood pal,
    Daye

    ReplyDelete