shabby blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Day

We have never made a big deal out of Valentines Day.
But Trip made me feel very special.
He's good at that.
He brought me Starbucks in the morning.
And then he surprised me with the gift of being without child all day :)
He took little man to work with him.
I don't think he had a very productive day.

sleeping in the pack 'n play in Trip's office closet

And he surprised me with a balloon and jelly bellies in my car after bible study.
Little man LOVED the balloon.
and still does.
He carried it everywhere with him around the house.


Momore kept the little man while we topped the evening off with a movie.
She is the best. 
She loves keeping the little man.
It makes me happy that she loves keeping him.
If you don't know Momore, you should. She is the worlds best grandmother,
and little mans great grandmother. 
She makes you feel good about yourself.
She makes you feel like "you're the sweetest one"
That's what she always tells me. 
Anyway, it was a great day and I felt very loved. That's what Trip is best at,
Making you feel loved,
I think that's why he works for Young Life.
because he makes you feel loved.
Like Jesus.
I hope little man learns to love like his daddy loves. 
That would be a good thing for this world to have....
another person who loves like Trip.





2 comments:

  1. you ARE the sweetest one!!! And Trip's pretty awesome too. You both love really well

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the sweetest! i love it! and i love all 3 of you! and i love that you went to see Safe House and half way through during a shoot out Trip leans over and says, "happy valentines day?" :) the best!!!
    so glad to get to be one of the recipients of y'all's loving on people!

    ReplyDelete