shabby blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Maine Attraction

Brooks and I sent Trip off to the airport this morning to go to Frontier with kids for a week,
sad to see him go without me but more on that later!

Last weekend we took a little vacay,
To Boston, and Maine,
we went with our pals the Ragones,
we had such a great time.
we really love traveling and always want to find ways to do it despite being on a tight budget and having a toddler, a puppy, and a baby on the way!
it's just good for the soul to see different parts of the country and different parts of the world!
I think it's worth the money if you can make it happen!
Before we drove up to Kennebunkport,
we had a day in Boston and we got to go to a Braves/Red Sox game at Fenway park which was so fun,
I like baseball,
but Trip LOVES baseball,
 and it was fun to see him so excited about the game,
I loved it too but I know it was extra special for him,
and fun we got to share it together,
I love watching him do things that he loves,
it makes me happy.
I loved Kennebunkport and seeing all the cute houses and shops,
I love towns on the water.
Brooks went to the mountains with d-daddy and MeMa while we were gone
He had lots of fun and mom said he even spotted a bear on the porch (from inside don't worry)
He said "ohhh" and then started barking "woof woof".
Can't believe how big he is getting,
lately I just feel like he is changing so much and really turning into a little boy.
Just yesterday I looked at him through my rearview mirror in the car and thought to myself time is moving so fast!
It's like they say, the days are long but the years are short!
He is so much fun,
I am sure I will keep saying that as time passes but it's true!
he laughs all the time (wonder where he gets that?)
So here are some pics to recap
Brooks at the mountains

Red Sox/Braves game at Fenway



I just love all the houses in Kennebunkport, 
in my next life I would love to have a place on the ocean in Maine :)

Walker Point, the Bush compound! So pretty!


Lobster cruise, we had a lot of fresh seafood!!!




Mom took some sweet pics of Brooks while we were away, 
I just love my little man!




2 comments:

  1. love it! I feel the same way. Maybe especially having time away from them makes us feel like time is going by so much faster??? Love our sweet friends! Please don't move to Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks like so much fun! And you look so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete