shabby blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I LOVE this time of year!
And Brooks is starting to learn all the fun things about Christmas time!
We decorated our house after he went to bed and when he woke up the next morning he was in awe of the tree and all the other decorations! He noticed every little thing!
He loves to carry around the Georgia Santa.
It's so fun to watch him get excited about all the little things.
He's starting to take an interest in certain things like the movie Cars, Thomas the Train, Santa, and Rudolph.
I think it's going to make Christmas morning so fun!
We are about 5 weeks away from baby #2 and I am starting to have that feeling that I need to get everything in order around the house!
But I feel so big that I don't want to do anything around the house!

I swear this kid gets cuter by the day!
We love the heck out of him and I can't believe we are bringing another one into the world so soon!
It's hard to imagine having room for more love, but I know we will!
God is so good!





Seeing Santa for the first time in Highlands, he was NOT happy about it

come on Santa, look at the camera!

He loves Rudolph!

Picking out our Christmas Tree in Highlands



He loves making dirt piles in the backyard and moving them from one place to another,
such a boy

Cousins spend the night, so fun!

A little nervous about the fireworks at the lighting of the Macy's Tree

Brooks loves playing with Maizy and Piper!

obsessed with the cars at the toy store in Highlands!

never too cold for Sweet Treats!






No comments:

Post a Comment