shabby blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

2 months

We had our 2 month appointment a couple weeks ago for Ford.
Height- 23 (50%)
Weight- 14-5 (85-95%)
Big Boy

Ford is sleeping good. I am putting him down about 7:30 and feeding him at 10:00pm and he's sleeping until about 6:00am!
I've never been one to go crazy over newborn babies, of course I love my own but I don't just love the newborn stage. So I am starting to really enjoy Ford more. His little grin is so cute and he's starting to "wake up" to the world. He has been a pretty easy baby so far, he's usually pretty content if he's fed and rested. His hair is out of control, he's such a goober! Not quite sure what to do with it.... it has a mind of its own.





And Ford and Brooks have a new little cousin!
Welcome to the world Liza! 
She's so beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment