shabby blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Normal

I feel like I am returning back to my "normal" self.
I like to think of it as my "new normal" with 2 kiddos.
Ford is 2 months now and sleeping better at night, sleeping from about 10:00- 6:00, hallelujah!
He's giving us that sweet gummy smile that is melting my heart.
Brooks is saying funny stuff,
he likes to pretend to talk on the phone and he rattles off all of our family members names.
He loves to sing Jesus loves me, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and ABC's.
It's one long medley with a lot of missing words.
As usual, we can't get enough of his cute self.
Finally some more pictures from his 2nd Birthday party at Krispy Kreme.
Krispy Kreme is an excellent birthday party option,
cheap and so easy.
Perfect for one month after having a new baby.

Sweet Brooks,
You have given us 2 years of abundant joy!
Until you, we never knew we could love so much!
Until you, we couldn't begin to grasp how much our God loves us!
My love for you teaches me every day about how my God loves me, and that is something nobody else can give me (except your baby brother).
We love watching you discover this big world through innocent eyes.
We have big hopes and prayers for you kiddo!
I am so very thankful that you made me a mom,
I am so very thankful that God gave us you and picked us to be your mom and dad.
Love you kiddo!




















No comments:

Post a Comment