shabby blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter and Athens

We have had some great spring time at the beach!
It's my favorite time of year down there.
I could have stayed all month.
Brooks has had so much fun playing with cousins all day every day.
I'm thankful for my time there.
I realized this Easter that it is really hard to explain the meaning of Easter to a 2 year old.
I think that's ok, he'll get it eventually.
Got some cute pics this year!













He really got the Easter Egg hunt this year, he found the eggs so fast!









This guy is creeping into my heart with his big grins!
He's such a sweet boy and loves any attention he can get.

Trip took Brooks to Athens for the first time for G-Day. I stayed home with Ford, part of me wanted to go and see Brooks see it for the first time but I also love that they got this special day together, just the two of them. Because I know going to games in Athens will be a fun tradition for Trip and the boys. When they got home Brooks gave me a big grin like he knew that the day was special, that it was unique and exciting. I am amazed at how much this kid
knows and understands at 2 years old! I love that Trip has sons to share this Georgia love with him. 


And Ford is getting so stinkin' cute with his smiles, he's such a happy baby! I am loving it!








No comments:

Post a Comment