shabby blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Time

We have been enjoying the spring weather.
It's fun to play outside.
All he wants to do is walk everywhere,
especially outside,
he is loads of fun these days,
he is so curious,
and he is learning more and more every day,
he is babbling all the time,
so busy,
loves playing with other kids,
loves any kind of ball,
loves playing with his daddy,
I am so thankful I get to be the one to spend my days with this kiddo,
I am so thankful that I get to take him to the pool during the day,
I get to be the one to take him to the Braves game,
I get to be the one that feeds him his lunch,
I get to be the one to wake him up in the morning,
I get to be the one that takes him for a walk,
I am so very very thankful
I am trying to treasure this time,
it really is so so sweet,
Some pics .....
playing at Aunt Lauren's 


lunch at Verde with his 2nd cousin (they were born just a minute apart!)

eating a delicious cupcake to celebrate d-daddy's birthday


just playing in the backyard, 
checking out his water table


loves the hose!

pooped after a morning at the pool with Daye

terrible pic but another Braves game with the gf, 
these two are logging some time!

watching daddy fish in the mountains

he caught one!



1 comment:

  1. love it! "d-daddy" - too cute!
    daye cant wait to come play in the water table . . . another week to log some more time :)

    ReplyDelete