shabby blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

We have had a really great Christmas.
Christmas morning with Brooks was so fun.
He didn't completely understand Santa but he was able to get really excited about all his toys and loved all that goes along with Christmas.
I think next year he will really understand it more.
I never knew it would be so fun to give your child gifts that you know they will enjoy.
I am thankful we are able to provide him with a fun Christmas.
He gave us a cute look on Christmas morning like "is this all for me?".
I love the idea of kids getting fun gifts at Christmas for no real reason at all,
because it reminds me of God's grace and mercy for us,
he gives us countless blessings for no real reason other than because he loves us. period.

We have had lots of fun family time and Brooks hasn't been to bed before about 9:30 in about a week!
Schedule is very out of wack but that's ok!
I always get a little sad after the holidays are over, but I am ready to meet this new baby!
It could come any day now. I just wanted to make it through Christmas but now I am over this pregnancy!
Seriously over it!
Can't wait to meet you little one!

Some Christmas pics.

Orchard Run grandkids at neighborhood caroling party

Santa came to the neighborhood caroling party and Brooks was terrified!

love these little ones



Brooks helping hand out presents at Momores



Christmas morning




playing with the train at Memaw and D-daddy's house


Visiting the house with all the blow ups in Brookhaven on Christmas Eve





No comments:

Post a Comment